Antique hunting trip report

Went antiquing with my neighbor, Mary. You should shop with Mary. She has a black belt in shopping, and always gets -10%-15% off!
Look what I found:

These adorable flower barrettes by Kate at A Blissful Life have vintage buttons. One for me, and one for Alex.

Can you tell me what this thing is called? It has 4 expandable arms and turns easily. Found in a section with old yarn stuff, Mary says it is for winding yarn.

I'm keeping it for holding my bindings. Finally, I can unroll a binding while sewing without spilling it on the floor.

Pearl is trying to show you the spinning feature.

Saw a few good vintage quilts on our hunt. If I can get the pictures out of my phone, I'll post those later on.
Happy Quilting --Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...