Lauren Bacall's PJs

Etsy is so fun. Along with shopping, and meeting sweet fans, there are also Teams and Treasury. Anyone can belong to an Etsy team; seller or shopper. Likewise, anyone can make a Treasury on Etsy.

An Etsy Treasury is a "member curated gallery" of Etsy features- like a personal shopper of fave finds. You create a 16 item group of Etsy items in the theme that your shopping for. For example, a Valentines treasury could be your favorite 16 Etsy things that are hearts, or red, or romantic, or just vintage valentine cards. See? Lots of variety, even among common ideas.

In creating my latest Treasury, I asked for help from one of my Teams, Vintage Sewing Pattern Sellers and Collectors. "Pretend I am Lauren Bacall, and I would like a PJ pattern form your Etsy shop. What do you have for me?"

Lauren Bacall's PJs is the Treasury I created with the Team's answers. It was so fun! This treasury includes vintage 1940s and 1950s pajama robe patters, and a few vintage costumes. I saw lots of vintage Hollywood boudoir pieces on Etsy too. And some Lauren Bacall art as well. It was so hard to pick just 16 pieces. But in the end I decided to feature as many patterns as possible. Hope you like shopping for Lauren Bacall's PJs.

Etsy Shops featured in this post:

1 comment:

  1. Those vintage patterns are so fun. I just wish I liked to sew clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...