Pages

Introducing Quilt It Challenge

Best advice for the New Year is from Jackie at Sew Excited Quilts. She says, "Enjoy the Journey," I love that!

Thanks to Jackie, I've finally begun the journey to master machine quilting in the Quilt It! Challenge. I'm sew excited!!!

We will work on the same block for three months, making three different designs. Three blocks finished this way throughout the year will take us to October and a whole cloth final challenge! I really like Jackie's "bite-sized" plan for attaining my quilting goals in 2013.

Please visit our Pinterest Quilt It! Board to check-out our dreams and inspirations. Join us in Threadbias Group Quilt It! if you'd like to play along. Or just grab a badge here to let us know you're watching. Your encouragement and critique will be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!