Pages

St. Valentine Presents for Alex

Thursday was St. Valentine's Day. That day was also the day of my birthday! Thanks everyone who sent birthday wishes, you made my day extra special:)

My mom got me awesome presents that I love and will use all the time. The first present Mom made for me were arm warmers! She crocheted them herself and even did  extra cross-stitch with some fancy blue ribbon.

Even Pearl likes them!
 
That's not all that Mom had for me! She got me a guitar pick, but not just any guitar pick. It's a copper guitar pick hand made and engraved from Beadsoul. Check the crafts that are made on Beadsouls' Etsy page!
 
"XIV Rocks" stands for my Golden Birthday; 14 on the 14th. Can't wait to use this on my guitar!


1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for your kind words and for sharing my shop, Alex! I am glad you had a nice birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!