Star Trek Stitching

Star Trek turns 50 next year!
Dad used to have the whole family sit on the couch to watch Captain Kirk and Spok on
our tiny 9" b/w TV.
uhura.com
I wanted to be Uhura when I grew up and even named my Barbie after her. Last week, Grandpa and I watched Tribbles with Alex on the retro TV Chanel. She laughed the whole time.

How do you remember Star Trek? Bet that memory is worthy of a quilt;)
And what could be more Totally Tech Tuesday than Star Trek fabric? So, without further ado...
Here are some fun fan fabrics to help with your project:

Spoonflower has +40 Star Trek fabrics and panel projects! I'm sure there will be more to come next year. Here are my 3 faves:


  Phaser Fabric LOL
 Mid-Century Modern
 

Camelot Fabrics Has 7 Star Trek collections that include flannel and felt. Ask at your LQS.


They also offer 5 FREE online PDF pattern for quilts, totes, and stuff, like these adorable baby booties!
http://camelotfabrics.com/fleece-lined-baby-shoes-3644.html

And while we are here at Camelot, I have to say, LUV this silver metallic hexagon print from the Heavy Metal line.
 
Or.....we could all make Star Trek Halloween costumes?  Anybody?

2 comments:

  1. I saw some great Star Trek fabric at Joann's Sunday when I was shopping for Star Wars and Hello Kitty stuff! It was all 30% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half price Hello Kitty! That's awesome news, Sandi;) So what are you making in Star Wars?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...