Please Stand By


Is this awesome or what?!? 
Fandango Digital did it. You can shop her Store on Etsy.

We are, obviously, ready to launch Jam. The plan was for Mother's Day, remember? But now Alex and I have an amazing opportunity in music. Alex gets to attend a sporanos' workshop with a genuine Opera Diva! I get to accompany both Alex and Diva on piano. So, I'll be practicing instead of cooking.

This is the good part of having home biz, right? That you can change plans? To me it seems as though nothing ever gets finished. But it is my Mother's Day, and I wouldn't miss this for anything. That I know for sure.

Happy Mother's Day to You! 
I hope all your plans work out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I just saw this, how fun to get to learn from a real Diva! Have you guys attended the workshop already?

    I was sitting at work yesterday when suddenly it popped into my head that I hadn't seen a follow-up of the Sherlock story, and then I was like, wait, what was my end of the bargain? Oh yeah, cleaning my sewing room... yeah, still hasn't happened! But wow, I really need to get on it LOL Glad to see your shop is progressing, and also, I love getting feedback from the judges at the quilt shows too, how else are we supposed to learn what we can do better?

    Have a lovely day Ronnie!

    ~Brandy
    brandizzle7133 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy, it was a wonderful evening. Our Diva was so generous, gave everyone a full critique, even late comers, even though she was tired from jet lag. The music I practiced was cut to save time, but it was worth it:) Thanks for asking1

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...