Wind & Weather

'Tis the season, when thoughts turn to parties...and likely hostess duties.

So I want to show you something COOL from our new affiliate, and my lonnngtime favorite catalog shop, Wind and Weather. please see W&W "Weekly Deals" banner below

Glass Pitcher and Mug Set with Driftwood Base
Never seen anything like this. I call it fun AND functional, as it gets pitcher off the table for extra attractive space saving table scape, plus longer lasting ice.
See! Driftwood is space-saving genius.
Real driftwood base, so of course each piece is unique. The glasses are custom fit to their base.
Checkout the link, because there is even a product video.


Yes, I am quilting, but I wanted to take a break and share this with you. I'm working on a holiday project for magazine submission, so I can't show you just now, you understand.
BTW, if you have a minute, please comment and let me know your fave quilt mag. Where should I submit Christmas wall hanging project?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...