A New Old Desk

Uncle Terry shipped me his heirloom desk.

It is so huge, no one else in the family had room for it.
And it had been stored outdoors for more than a year. Alex and I spent two days moving furniture and polishing. I can recommend this restoration kit:

Look! Now I can work on 5 projects at once!


And Alex's old desk that I was sewing on, makes a perfect ironing station.

Can't hardly believe I was ever making quilts on that tiny yard sale find.
Alex made me paint it pink when she was 4 years old LOL.


So now, I guess we have two heirloom sewing desks.

Funny how things come together, So grateful to have my health back, ready to work, and now space to create in arrives exactly when I need it most:)

Thanks, Uncle Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...