Home on the Range

I couldn't resist-  had to stitch Home on the Range around these kitschy Alexander Henry 2000 "from the hip" cowgirls. 
RoadHomeQuilting,etsy,com

With Insul-Bright heat reflective lining AND Warm & Natural batting, they were extra puffy to quilt and bind, sure, but they turned out ideal for a giant mug-rug, hot-pad or trivet.

I went with the Sego lettering. With the variegated orange floss, I think it looks like rope. But Alex, our real artist, prefers the complimentary gold floss, and she's usually right. So I made half with gold stitchery.
Alex likes the gold floss lettering

There are five 10"  9-patchesd square-rounds, and five 12" sawtooth stars. All have hanging loops and Teflon backing fabric. So you can wash and dry (on low), but please don't microwave. 

Road Home Quilting
Teflon backing fabric so cool!

I thought these would be fun Mother's Day presents:)
There is enough fabric left, I can make a few more. So if they sell-out and you still need one, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...