Pages

Bergamot Reveal

Bergamot is here!

My writing club friend, Sylvia, asked me to design a cat quilt.
Sylvia raises those adorable Ragamuffin cats. You can contact Sylvia at KeepsakeKats.com and she will help you prepare your home for a super sweet extra fluffy kitten of your very own.

In the meantime, you can make your own Bergamot cat quilt bed runner! 

Bergamot includes directions for Honey-Bun piecing and for piecing from stash/yardage. Best of all,  he is available in every format:


Do me a favor, OK? Whichever format you choose, please let me know how it looks. This is first time I formatted an eBook. And I learned a lot, so I was able to make some fancy upgrades to the PDF style. For the Booklet, I chose A5 size because it will fit in a pattern envelope for LQS.

Here is a hack to save you some yardage when making Bergamot. If you don't mind matchy-matchy, you can create the end panels and the backing from only 2 yards. The backing will have 3 pieces. 

BTW, Bergamot has two background fabrics. Background B is the lower part of quilt, and makes a rug for catto sit on. You know, so he's not floating in a single background. Otherwise, he is simple row-by-row construction. The pattern even has a piecing chart for each row - foolproof:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!