Pages

Organize the New Year

How can I make it easier to celebrate the seasons? I want to hang my seasonal welcome signs the first minute a holiday approaches. No time for digging in the garage to find the right treasure to fit a new mood. Do you have this issue?

This is the inside of my hallway coat closet. It took nothing but push-pins to help hang my favorite holiday decorations for quick and super simple access. TA DA!

Do you have an organizational tip? It doesn't have to be a decorating idea. Anything that will help
keep the new year simple is worthwhile here. Please comment with your idea!
If you comment with a link to photo, I will re-post for you here on RHQ Blog.

Let's see how many organizing ideas we can collect this first week of 2011. Happy New Year! --Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!