Pages

Teacher Appreciation Week


May starts Teacher Appreciation Week. You need to find a trendy and functional present that can be shipped fast! If his is you, please check our Etsy shop link to the right of this post.
Don't tell Kitty Pearl, but I first designed this quilted keyboard cover to keep soft fluffy cat fur out of our new computer. It turned out to be a fun gadget for organizing the office area. And I liked the reversible opportunity for decorating. I've made a few of these in chalkboard themed novelty fabric. They reverse to a Debbie Mumm fall fabric, as classrooms seems to decorate most for Fall. Couldn't resist adding a patch of vintage teacher illustration and poem from The Vintage Workshop.
What other themes would you like to see in a Quilted Keyboard Cover? Cats? Coffee? Would you like me to post a tutorial for making your own Quilted Keyboard Cover pattern? Please comment and let me know. Happy Quilting --Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!