Pages

Palo Verde Easter I

Palo Verde always blooms for Easter. I love when the whole town is covered in drifts of yellow blossoms like snow.

Palo Verde Easter

Every year it looks like Palo Verde will forget Easter. But somehow, it never does.
One of my favorite times of year, I wish I could put it in a jar and keep it.



Alex drew the jar for me :)
And so I did :)
I've been thinking of a Palo Verde quilt for a long time. This is not it LOL:)
So I call it PV1, hoping I'll get to the original plan......next Easter?


Except.....

I love the threads I found to match and create every element here.
I love the pieces and fabrics.
Finally got the tension right on the quilting with my old Brother!
....but together they're not working as hoped.



 What's missing????
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!