Pages

Show and Tell

Here are a few of my faves from the neighborhood.
Hope you have time for a cuppa and a little show and tell.
Big stitches, beads, feature buttons, applique, and some stitchery.
It all comes together in Lynette's tiny pictorial.
Here is Barbara's tiny quilt - sew cute!!!
Diane worries about the scale of the cats:flowers & birds
 Here is one of Diane's gourds.
The beaded edging is pine needles!
This one is HUGE, I never saw such a giant gourd.
The edging/handle is burned lasso.
 Everyone contributes Rows for Valor.
Then Carolee builds the Valor quilts.
The GFG on the wall really is from Carolee's grandmother.
 I love this one-patch, Super clever design.
Especially the border.
Not to mention, Karen's great workmanship.
I guess this also counts as R/W/B, and as pinwheel?
Foundation pieced pillow case. Also a one patch.
Spinning the biggy/smalls makes it look like a Spool.
Sculptured T-Shirt Quilt.
LOL I should have got a picture of the whole thing. Of course this block was center top ;)
This one is from the museum, and traveling AQSG exhibit.
There were more pictures but my phone ate them. AARG!
Check out the sculptured edge!!!
I would have flipped the sawtooth rows so they appear to come from the sashing instead of from the block....but that might have made the green too overpowering? What do you think?
For sure that is the tiniest dresdens I have ever seen. Paper Pieced?
Pearl says I should get to work now.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!